Miss Montana 2006 - Christie Hageman

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Experiencing Eastern Montana


With Holly Matz, Miss Montana's Outstanding Teen

My first tour as Miss Montana was as fun as I had hoped. Flying Big Sky Airlines makes getting around Montana much easier and quicker.
Starting with a customer appreciation BBQ at Sidney's Electricland, the Miss Montana's Outstanding Teen, Holly Matz, and I visited on air with two of the radio stations. It was fun to be with someone else with a crown as we made our way along the line of the BBQ attendees.
I stayed at the Hoff Ranch and decided to go for a jog in the morning. As I ran on the country road, I came across a tool, partially buried in the dirt. Being somewhat familiar with farm life, I knew that it must have fallen out of the pickup and I returned it to the house. I guess I underestimated the importance of a returned tool because Ivan was excited to share with his friends how Miss Montana found his lost fencing pliers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home