Miss Montana 2006 - Christie Hageman

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Upcoming Events in 2007


Here is what January, 2007 will bring:
Final fittings will be done on my Miss America wardrobe, finessing my interview, and getting prepared for Miss America.
Jan 2-5: Eastern Montana
Jan. 4: I will be in Wibaux, Montana to tape the Touchstone Electric Co-Operatives' television and radio PSAs with students at Wibaux school.
I will present my platform message "Music Makes the Difference and Right Choices/Right Now" for the elementary students in morning and for the middle/high School students in the afternoon.
Jan 7: I will sing in the Bridal Show and model gowns from David's Bridal.
Jan. 12: I will visit and entertain the residents at the Highgate Sr. Living in Billings
Jan. 14: Please join us at the Trunk Show and Send Off Party with the Big Band performing at Shrine Auditorium on Broadwater in Billings beginning at 4:00 PM
Jan 17: Visiting the students at Elder Grove School
Jan 17 or 18: Laurel JC’s and Chamber Distinguished Service Award Banquet
January 19: Off to Las Vegas to represent Montana at Miss America!
January 20: Fashion Show Mall and Planet Hollywood events
Check out CMT for special programming this week regarding the Miss America Pageant!
January 22: Miss America contestants will ride the Gondola at the Venetian; rehearsals with Kellye Cash, a former Miss America
January 24: Private 12-minute interview with the judges
January 25: Miss America Preliminary night #1 - I will perform my talent "Il Bacio"
January 26: Miss America Preliminary night #2 - I will compete in on-stage interview and attend a gala with my fellow Miss America sisters of the Alpha Group
January 27: Miss America Preliminary night #3 - Evening gown and swimsuit competition
January 28: Miss America/CMN Black Tie Gala
January 29: Rehearsals with Mario Lopez, emcee for the final night of competition. Top Ten announced and production to be seen on CMT
January 30: Return to Montana

February: Dancing with the Stars, school visits and the St. John's Annual Dinner Show, Mardi Gras events in Great Falls, and more events being added.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home