Miss Montana 2006 - Christie Hageman

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Special People - Special Preparations!

The days leading up to my departure for Miss America were contrasting in feelings. There was the stress of packing, checklists and preparing for a 10 day absence, but then the pampering of pre-competition appointments. I would like to thank the following for their help in calming my mind and offering their services in preparation for Miss America.
First to Tanz and Things who made sure my tan was even, my nails and toenails pretty, and my feet soothed with a pedicure…thank you!
Second to Lori at Guccione Salon for my hair needs and care…thank you! Third to Sage Salon who sponsored a much needed and appreciated massage (I should have that done more often!)…thank you!
Fourth to Billings Athletic Club and Aleisha who helped achieve those last minute touches and relieved some stress with training…thank you!
And fifth to those kind people who assisted me in my interview practicing and took a few hours to quiz and critique me during mock interviews…thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home