Miss Montana 2006 - Christie Hageman

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Sweet Home Miss Montana Week, June 10-18

On Sunday, June 10, I met all of the Miss Montana contestants at registration and began the pageant week in Glendive. The week went by so fast with numerous events around the community and lots of rehearsals at the high school. I am still amazed at the workings of volunteers in Glendive and all they can do.
Kristen Garlock Brook, Miss Montana 1997, was one of the Emcees and we got to know each other very well during the week. She is so much fun and we had a blast both on and off stage!
Each contestant performed beautifully and I am so proud of every one of them. We talked a lot about the benefits of the program simply just by competing and I hope they each left with a feeling of worth and growth.
I wish Kristen Mantooth, Miss Montana 2007, a year full of great experiences and skills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home