Miss Montana 2006 - Christie Hageman

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Cinco de Mayo ~ Laurel JC Style

Since we had such a great time in January together, the Laurel JC’s asked me to attend on of their community get-togethers on May 5. Originally it was a “JC Idol” contest but another event in Billings promoted as “Idol” was taking place that evening. So instead they just made it a Karaoke Party. I convinced my parent to attend with me even though they said they wouldn’t sing karaoke that night…they changed their minds about that later. Being Cinco de Mayo, they decorated in that theme. It was a casual affair and I sang a few numbers for them like “At Last” (Etta James), “Independence Day” (Martina McBride), “Proud Mary,” and “Suds in the Bucket” (Sara Evans). Then my dad and I sang “Unforgettable” which we’ve done together in the past. Both of my parents sang a few other numbers which was fun because I have never heard them sing Karaoke before – they’re pretty good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home