Miss Montana 2006 - Christie Hageman

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Froid Invitation

On April 18th I was in Froid giving one presentation for the entire school. As I was setting up beforehand, one of the teachers walked in who I recognized right away. She had taught in Rapelje for many years and therefore was familiar with my family. They say that Montana is simply one big “small town.” I’m believing that more and more.
I was honored to be asked to participate in the graduation ceremonies of the lone senior, Roxie. Governor Schweitzer will be the commencement speaker. Unfortunately, I had to decline as I will be out of state to attend my sister's commencement where she will receive her MBA on the same weekend.
At Froid I also had the opportunity to speak on "Right Decisions-Right Now" in connection to my personal platform. The students were also preparing for prom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home