Miss Montana 2006 - Christie Hageman

Thursday, April 05, 2007

"THE" Miss America Pageant





The Miss Montana cheering group was comprised of more than 80 jubilant supporters. Besides family and friends, the board was represented by Avice, Cami, Linda, Colette, Cindy, and Taryn, several volunteers who help to make 'Sweet Home Miss Montana" pageant week a success also attended as did fellow contestants and their parents, former Miss Montana titleholders, sponsors, and judges. I thank Sheri Hill for the beautiful opening number dress and her daughter for the great heels, Venus Swimwear for the two great suits, and Sarah for finding the devine Steven Yearick gown and other attire, and Leanne for the help with heels, the red Jovani and the antique gold & coral Maggie Sottero that I wore for my talent "Il Bacio", and to Mary at the Red Hanger for the wonderful "bling-bling" that was admired by many. Thanks to my many coaches. Here are some photos to enjoy!

1. Gown alterations at talent practice
2. In swimsuit competition.
3. Tom -- my relative and hairdresser who gave me my on-stage hairdos
4. At visitation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home