Miss Montana 2006 - Christie Hageman

Monday, August 28, 2006

Medora Musical in the Burning Hills

Keeping in mind with the musical theme (which I believe will occur often this year)I had the opportunity to sing in Medora at their outdoor summer musical show on July 30. Now, I realize that Medora is in North Dakota and that I am Miss MONTANA, however, many Montanans make the short drive across the state border to enjoy the amazing show and pitchfork fondue. Our Miss Montana Scholarship Program judges attend the event each year and are always delighted and amazed.
The show was wonderful and from what I understoood from my Godparents (who are two that frequently make the trip from Montana), the show changed their format a bit and was better than ever. Everyone behind the scenes was so helpful and easy to work with. They are a great bunch of people and I was honored to have the opportunity to sing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home