Miss Montana 2006 - Christie Hageman

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Lockwood School Visit

The Lockwood school arranged for me to visit their school on Wednesday, November 8. As a large Billings area school, they divided their many classes into three assemblies. This was the first school that I presented to a narrow age/grade range of students and learned how different my presentations can be with the same material but a slightly different audience. I am enjoying this challenge and development.
I also visited two of the music classes where I sang a few songs and talked about my involvement in music while in school. They were preparing for their holiday program and we all sang a few songs together.
During lunch, many of the students were very excited about my visit and I did not have enough time to fill all of their autograph requests. However, I enjoyed the nostalgia of my peanut butter and jelly sandwich :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home