Miss Montana 2006 - Christie Hageman

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Minneapolis and More!

I spent a few days in the metropolis of Minneapolis/St. Paul Minnesota. While there I found many essentials for Miss America.
I also met with Miss Minnesota, Nicole Swanson, and members of the Miss Minnesota state board. We had a great breakfast before she was off to her duties and I, mine. Nicole is very sweet and really TALL! It was nice to see her again since we last met in California.
We also had dinner with Dr. Glenn Harmon and members of the local Coon Rapids pageant board. Dr. Harmon was the lead judge for the Miss Montana pageant and has been a wonderful source of support and information.
A few people who made the trip a great success are Brenda and Jason, Sarah, Cheri, and Glenn. I would especially like to thank Avice and Cami for making the trip a priority and using their own time and resources for my sake.
And my last remark is one suggestion for anyone driving around an unfamiliar metropolitan area: the "neverlost system" is invaluable!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home