Miss Montana 2006 - Christie Hageman

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Bainville!

After a rainy/frosty night driving to Sidney, I spent the next few days in the northeast corner of Montana. I first visited Bainville school with their nice facility and “no shoe” policy on the gymnasium floor. The school is so close to the border that some of the students actually live in North Dakota or will work across the state border. This does not seem like much of a deal, but when a time change is factored in, I would think it would get a little tricky.
A true Miss Montana memory that I will have at this school is the reaction I received to my Miss America Talent song title. One student asked what I will sing for Miss America and I replied, “Il Bacio – it means ‘the Kiss.’” At this word some of the students let out a big “eeeeeeww.” I could not help but laugh. This was also the first school where I was asked to Prom :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home