Miss Montana 2006 - Christie Hageman

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Houston via Sheridan, WY


I am very thankful for so many opportunities that my title has provided me. One in particular is the chance to work with the pageant industry’s leading interview coach, Don Baker. Only by the efforts of two Miss Montana board members, Cami and Avice, did this become a reality. Cami worked with Don Baker for months before we secured and arranged a session in Houston, Texas on November 15.
The flights getting there were difficult including being bumped, missing a connection and long delays… but the opportunity was worth the trouble. While in Texas, I also worked with a Nicole to sharpen my walking skills in that area. Of course my family teased me saying that now I have people to teach me how to walk and talk.
On our way to Houston, we had the opportunity to meet with Miss Wyoming and board members, Carole Perkins and Kelly Miller-Smart.
I would like to thank Cami for the many hours and contributions she personally gave for this trip and to Avice for her assistance during the trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home