Miss Montana 2006 - Christie Hageman

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Circle School Visits

Tuesday (April 17) was a long driving day--345 to be exact but I had a driver! Even though I am scheduled for a general region of the state, it can still involve hours of driving within that region.
The day began in Circle (a good 2.5 hours drive) where I presented to the elementary grades in the Bo Peep Centerm had lunch with the middle school at the high school, and then presented at Red Rock.
It was with the younger grades that one little girl asked me, “Where does your crown go when you go to sleep?” Such a cute question! I answered with my crown carrying case, “See this clear case? It goes in here and even sits on a little pillow!”
A few days earlier I was asked by a boy at Rau School, “How many hours a day do you have to wear your crown?” I guess they expect me to wake up and pin it on :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home