Miss Montana 2006 - Christie Hageman

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Television and Radio Interviews

Monday (April 16) was media day in Williston, ND.
After calling my Godparents in Sidney to tell them I would be on the radio and the TV news, my Godmother said, “You do remember that you are Miss Montana, right? These are all North Dakota stations. Don’t be switching states on us now.” :)
The reasoning behind all of the media through Williston is because a large portion of northeastern Montana receives their news and radio stations through North Dakota. They will cover weather in parts of Montana that the Montana news stations will not.
I did two television interviews and an on-air interview with the radio station. Holly, my Miss Montana Outstanding Teen, and I will return June 8 for more interviews to promote the Teen program to be held in Sidney on June 10 and the Miss MT program to be held June 14-15-16 in Glendive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home