Miss Montana 2006 - Christie Hageman

Thursday, May 10, 2007

District 13 Music Festival

Once at the Hoff Ranch, the weather was beautiful.
For the next two days I was at the Medicine Lake School for the District 13 Music Festival. I was an adjudicator for choirs, vocal groups, and solos. Being my first time adjudicating, I was a little nervous but soon found my comfort in the music as I always do. The students were great to work with and I heard some wonderful selections. The music directors were quite open and complimentary which made me so relieved that my experience and education came through!
I performed several songs at the Saturday evening Honors Concert along with their All-District Band and high scoring selections from each school. I had never experienced an audience of that size clapping along to one of my songsā€¦that was cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home